Honoring and Helping the Heritage and Hutan.
Make a difference with ICE
Other Methods to Participate and Aid the Growth and Movements of
- Planting containers or bags for seedlings (reusable or biodegradable)
- Link us to your page.
Please gain permission from Indonesia Culture Exploration prior to you posting us to your page. We reserve the right to whom we wish to be affiliated with. ICE must approve the content on all websites and web pages that list our name. Please let us know if you wish to link to our page.
- Palm oil pressures. Demand the use of sustainable palm oil from companies that use palm oil in products.
- Corporate & Privatized Support, Sponsorships, & Partnerships
Corporate Support and Sponsors will be recognized on our website, on any printed materials, and during our presentations to programme participants.
- Fundraisers hosted by our supporters
Fundraisers for ICE may be held at any time for ICE, just send us your information the type of fund raising you wish to implement and if it is okayed by ICE we will advertise for you on our website, blog, newsletter, and social networking sites.
Donations for schools and villages
- Crayons & Markers
- Paper (lined, construction, etc.)
- Colouring workbooks
- Books (Varying levels of English or picture books)
- Vocabulary games (crossword puzzles, word searches, Mad Libs, etc.)
- Games with minimal English
- Easy science activities
- Small, lightweight gifts
- reading spectacles
ICE purchases 100% recycled and biodegradable materials and products as often as we can. We appreciate any and all donations, however, ICE does reserve the right to choose donations that will be accepted. Please note, if you donate paper products that are not Post Consumer or Industural Waste or made up of recycled content we will still take you donations and use them for our various activism purposes.